Sunday, March 20, 2005

now is the winter of our discontent

has anyone noticed how gloomy pittsburgh has looked lately? i haven’t updated in awhile so I guess I’ll do it now….basically I really don’t have a lot to say about my life recently…my online poker adventures are not going so great as I consistently(at least recently) keep getting outdrawn on the river when faggots hit their sets that they shouldn’t have even called with in the first place…whatever though....
this weekend in review

Friday- went bowling with some people from Spanish iv b/c the whole class is bowling on Tuesday….as the night progressed I started feeling very sick so I decided to stay home for the night…me nichals and gerner played online poker with them two getting the best of the deal and me owing nichals 114 total…at about 1130 I just passed out on the couch downstairs

Saturday- I woke at about 1015 downstairs in more or less of a daze…I still felt kinda shitty but that was no reason to not go bowling…I found that after have bowled on the sport shot at states I’m such a better bowler now….i shot 698 by simply hitting my mark every time and the only reason I didn’t shoot 7 was b/c of seven tenpins which i converted six of them…afterwards I layed around for awhile and got some things done and showered and headed over to zackos for poker with a new crew…I had never really played with those guys and didn’t really know what to expect…the game started at 745 and I was actually quite shocked at how they played…in general they all played similarly…they’d call quite a bit preflop and then ease up after the first three and would take quite awhile to make a decision on what to do…I didn’t mind this style of play but unfortunately with 75% of the chips and it being 1115 I had to run…o well, I got buyin+5 back…later that night I revisited the horrors of gambling after 1 am…I lost, ONCE AGAIN TO TWO RIVERED SETS WHERE I HIT THE F*CKING SET ON THE FLOP….i just went to bed at about 230 completely pissed about this….

Sunday- I had no real plans for today and I still wasn’t feeling great so I played in an Omaha tourney where I got crushed and a holdem tourney where I was chip leader for awhile…so this is the situation…im at about 35k chips and hold K10 in hand…flop comes K 10 4…I check, some guy bets and I call…next card is 5…I check, he bets, I raise allin and he calls…he holds KJ…and what a surprise the next card is…J! whatever that left me in a bad mood for three seconds and then I continued to watch college basketball until going to borders later to pick up some new reads and now am sitting here facing the fact of having to write a children’s book for tomorrow…wish me the best, I plan on trying to go the next two days(until spring break) with no sleep…

love, luck, and lollipops(this line is clearly stolen)
mh

3 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger britishroyals said...

haha matt! wat a pimp. lol hott chick huh? noice. i didnt read the whole thing lol so i cant say a good comment for you.

matt is a sexy beast!
( to bad u suck ass at sports and u cant play poker and to top it all of. . u suck at fighting.)

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger britishroyals said...

matt sucks in fricken bed!!!!!!

he has the smalled dick ever!

GOD!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger britishroyals said...

matt sucks in fricken bed!!!!!!

he has the smalled dick ever!

GOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home