Wednesday, September 07, 2005

updates

Yeah, there really isn't a good title for this update of the blogger. Life is moving faster than ever and that's good because I'm still not 18 and therefore still unable to gamble legally in our great state of PA.

monday- i woke up around 11 am after not talking to anna the night before b/c she went up to her cabin. Sounds like fun, thanks for inviting me lol. Well anyways, my dad and I went to the golf course and we ended up playing with these two kids from bethel who were both pretty good. I shot pretty good until a 10 on the 17th and I finished up with a dismal 100 for the day. After that, the family had a cookout for labor day because apparently there was no formal gathering even though both my cousins mike and dan(who i saw at work) said that they were having something over their house and they invited us over. After that I was feeling lazy and didn't want to do hw so I just chilled and then had a great convo with anna until prob. like 1(i felt kinda bad since she did have to go to hs the next day lol)

tuesday- i woke up suprisingly at 10 am which kinda sucked, but I was ready to get up at that time. Do you ever have days where you don't want to do a single thing except for sit in front of the TV all day? Yeah, it was one of those days. Around 1 I pushed myself and got comfortable and read 120 English pages and 60 Cinema Art pages plus I took care of a bunch of things for my PSU Degree Audit and managed my PSU mail account. Those emails can really pile up if you leave them go like that. Work today wasn't bad at all. There were a ton of boxes to take out and the rest of the day consisted of putting together a bird thing and loading stuff into the attic. Afterwards, Berman, Larry, Angie, and myself talked about bowling and other sports for the last 30 minutes. I really do like working there and hope to keep it until I build up a solid enough bankroll(at least 10k) and then I might be compelled to quit. After that, I went over immekuses for some good cards. It was kloby, kinger, immekus brothers, brandon, and myself which provided for good times. I was up about 100 at one point but I don't really enjoy hustling my friends(we all agree to an unspoken rule of calling with somewhat marginal hands just in case someone decides to try to bluff their ass off) which is good. I think I went up like 30 or 40 after wendys. I came home and had my traditional convo with anna at night which is always a good thing.

Poetry for today has been cancelled as I am working on a few poems of my own that I will soon be publishing. I added one more link and I will continue to add more whenever I get the time.

Well I'm getting a wake up call in 4.25 hours from you know who to read stats ch.2, so I'll talk to you guys when I talk to you.

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home