Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blogger tournament and a few quick random thoughts

Poker Tournament

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 2018786





Also, I'd like to post a few random thoughts here since it has been about two months since I have posted here. First, life at Penn State is a lot different than life in Pittsburgh for a number of reasons. The weather here is fabulous. Since I've been here, we have had maybe three or four days of rain. The rest of the days have been sunny and just warm enough. It is weird living on your own at first because usually when you live at home you have to worry mostly about school and work and not too much about doing house work. However, up here, all three are constantly on your mind. In some sense, it makes you stop wasting time if you ever want to actually get anything done. The first month was hectic. There were nights when I would race through all the things I had to do and realize that it was going to take till 3 am to get them all done, and the kicker was that I had to be awake by 7:30 the next morning. By now, I think that I have the situation under control(for the most part). Yesterday was my birthday. At midnight on October 2, I was surprised with not one, but two cakes thanks to Mandi. I gotta give it to her, they were straight up amazing. The next night we had a big group dinner, played apples and apples, then played Mario Kart 64 and had an original NFL Blitz tournament. Yours truly took down the NFL Blitz tournament after being schooled in Mario Kart. All in all, it was a great birthday that I have to thank my roomates, the girls from 212, and some other people for attending/putting together. So now I'm off to eat breakfast and do some last minute creative writing homework before I go to class then to bowling practice tonight.

Until next time,

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home