Thursday, April 07, 2005

the shning ray of hope

okay, i lied, there is no such thing as a shining ray of hope….a brief summary of what I did today

I woke up late as always and got ready real quick….
Pd1- idk, we’re like reviewing for the AP test that I’m not taking
Pd2- imaginative writing….the first of my satires was published
Pd3- c++ that I have absolutely no clue how to do
Pd4- a personal thanks to jonathan swift for making me not being able to eat my lunch next period
Pd5- lunch, same old
Pd6- our group’s taxi scene is hilarious(it goes something like this:
Carmen- cuanto cuesta esta monta?
Pedro- no va a costarte nada si haces las cosas correctas….
Carmen(corre) – yo he estado avercado!
Police- asi te gustaba?
Carmen- no me chocaba!)
Okay that’s enough since about two people will get what that actually says
Pd7- wow that class sucks…so boring
Pd8- calculus, finally we get back to real calculus(none of this graph shit)

I went home and slept for a period between 3.5-4 hours(it was so sweet) and woke up and found that I had dinner made…after food I played two games of basketball and then retreated inside about 8:30 and watched WPT from 9-11(I was highly disappointed that Matusow didn’t win, even though he’s got the biggest mouth ever, I feel like him lately in that he plays very well and catches a tough break) but some Spanish dude won the title and that was pretty sweet….the rest of the night, I really just sat around….and now it’s off to bed

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home