Friday, April 29, 2005

where did four years go?

so i was just reflecting tonight and on my computer came the song by Supertramp called "Take the long way home" it goes something like, when you look through the years and seen what you could have been, what you might have been, if you had more time...well my point exactly...people waste so much time typing on the computer when they should be out there enjoying everything....ahhh it's a shame you can't enjoy things such as free time until you have none of it....well anyways, here we go

pd1 – we didn’t do a whole lot, I thought bryte was gonna dick us out but albert showed up with the notecards so we were fine
pd2 – brainstormed for our collective play…it appears bryte and I will be doing most of the writing for the story
pd3 – did nothing, absolutely nothing
pd4 – went over wordsworth’s Ode and The World is too Much with us
pd5 – we’re finally starting to tear sadburn apart for all his years of being completely ridiculous
pd6 – Spanish, I worked on my story for the final project
pd7 – euro, morlatko got pissed that me and booter walked around for like 10 min after the fire drill
pd8 – bonus day, I solved 5 of the 7 microsoft problems

after school I took my mom to go get her car and then came home and slept….i woke at like 8 and completely forgot I was supposed to meet bethanne at 7…oops…well I went and picked up nayhouse and we trekked to village lanes, much too late to get a lane….well we just talked with bethanne/maura/lindsey and their friends from usc…it was going good, we were all just chilling and we even saw n00b and the hreha gang until nayhouse said something that he prob. shouldn’t have(he will agree) and that was about the end of the fun times….well he and I came home and I found that my .10 cent tourney on earthpoker was ready to go so I played it ridiculously and hit runner after runner to win a grand total of…..50 cents…..wow…I took nayhouse home and am about to hit the sack for now….

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home