Wednesday, April 20, 2005

a rainy day

my life has been about the same lately...what can i say, not much excitement

pd1 - idk....something like review themes of ap world history or somethin?
pd2 - wrote two poems
pd3 - god, c++ test, even with the packet i scored the min. i'm sure
pd4 - review game, test on restoration tomorrow
pd5 - lunch, nothing good(props to bradburn on his successful venture, if you don't know about it, well oh well)
pd6 - we did, our eduardo skit, it was pretty funny, i must say
pd7 - ww2 timeline, i managed to stay awake
pd8 - half day in calc, forget what it was on

after school the following occured: i attempted to sleep but then was awoken by mom and told that i was going to see a car that i am supposedly getting tomorrow for graduation as a present from my uncle(he's like rich or something, uncanny for our family)...it's pretty sweet, it's a used 02 saturn, like 10k miles...after that i went to supercuts and got my hair cut(first time in like 3 months) and then headed over to the baseball game where i saw bradburn/senora and i watched our boys rout usc 8-2(at least that's what the score was when i left in like the 5th) and then walked home...after i played a little basketball then made myself noodles because my mom cooks this shitty low fat food these days and I will have none of that...anyways, tonight I have to type up my imaginative writing story and study for english as well as a 2 hour break for wpt(of course, lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home