Tuesday, April 12, 2005

one of those days

quick rundown of school

1st pd - nothing important, i think a quiz on latin america
2nd pd - kondrot went psycho and i finished the 8th page of my epic tale....right
3rd pd - me and nayhouse attempted to improve the chat room but eventually we called over jarret(c++ god) and he gave us the actual 6 page program
4th pd - quiz on pepys diary owned me
5th pd - lunch, nothing great
6th pd - peer edit the scripts
7th pd - sister wendy video, i chose sleep
8th pd - finished the calculus review and i plan on getting nothing lower than 100% on the quiz tomorrow

after school i didn't even try to go to sleep, instead i watched this amateur bowling tournament and then talked online briefly with some people....anyways gerner called and asked if i wanted to play over stock's and i agreed....i dropped my brother off at practice then went over there...the first game was 10 and my defining hand came about an hour into the game...i looked down to find queens and raised, stock reraised, and i decided to raise once more....he immediatly said allin....i knew he had kings or aces but i had just invested about half my stack into the pot....so i went for it...he flipped over kings and i was a 4:1 dog but i rivered a straight for a terrible beat on stock...i ended up losing my money where i stupidly called an allin by holzer and then king moved allin behind me....king had under full and my str8 would have help up against holzer's trip queens....but that's how it goes....second game i disinigrated quickly and with 5 ppl left i basically said screw it....then a miracle rush came...bam, double up, and again, hit trip queens against nick and my q8 crushes his q7....then, another defining moment came....i looked at jko three handed with gerner and stock still left...flop is 10 q a and i bet 400, stock moves allin and i instantly call...he was upset that his a4o was no good....by then it was 1110 and i needed to leave so gerner and i(who i consider a tough player to play heads up against) decided to chop with me having prob. a 2:1 chip edge....

gg

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home