Friday, April 08, 2005

saddened

today might have been the longest day of my life(19 hours strong, right now)...so here's a quick rundown from what i can remember….

Pd1- test was only 10 points(wwtf?) and the question on south korea was so easy anyways
Pd2- wrote a story on boston’s comeback last year
Pd3- I continue to have no clue how to write a sort program
Pd4- pope’s biography(that’s Alexander pope, the satirist)
Pd5- lunch, normal(apparently I messed up the plan in homeroom and it took me about 3 hours to realize what the plan was)
Pd6- we did nothing cuz our script is sweet
Pd7- idk I didn’t do the homework that’s due tom. Though
Pd8- definite integrals, easy shtuff

After school I came home and played basketball, just shot for like an hour….then I was so tired but my brother and his friend ryan(who for whatever reason like lives at our house now) were in my room, so I just went to his….got a quick nap in, then dinner….and then the oc(it wasn’t that great, clearly a setup for what will be a sweet episode next week) and then afterwards for 3.5 hours I worked on my rough draft for English that’s due tomorrow….i was so pissed it took so long I didn’t even have time for a backgammon match, but maybe I’ll get to play tomorrow during school

In other news, I seem to be having a slightly better week…who knows, perhaps I can have a whole week where it’s all good….

La’chaim(to life in Hebrew, I think)
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home