Wednesday, November 02, 2005

exhilirating week

yeah, that about describes it...

thursday- went to work and then chilled at nayhouses for awhile...we replayed that strat-o-matic and wes covington and pafko blew the game again. Damn cocksuckers.
friday- went to class and then listened to the mark curcio radio show. He plays a lot of good music, I would encourage everyone to listen to it. That night, me, nayhouse, and schleich hung out and played strat o matic and football at 1030 at night. It was such a good time. I forgot how cool schleich was to hang out with until that night. I took him home later and crashed around 1
saturday- I woke up early to go to work. It wasn't all that bad of a day. I mean, nothing exciting, work is work. After work, bradburn and I went to the penguins game. Truthfully, I wasn't all that excited about the game, but when we got the 55 dollar seats for 20 bucks, that was cool. The student rush plan is like baldwin heaven. I saw Dave Walley, Mandy McKnight, Zack Liotus, and Kelly Catania there. Crazy. Of course, the Penguins ruined the whole thing by blowing a 3-1 lead in the third period. Traffic was horrible getting out of there, but I'm not really an impatient person. I was an impatient person until I read a book called Zen and the Art of Poker by Larry Phillips. I really hate when people say that a book changed their life, but it really does. It definitely calms you down during all impatient situations. Definitely a good read, I'll let people borrow it if they want it.
sunday- Worked was cool. Mindy is always fun to work with. I was supposed to do a ton of homework, but I only did my EdThp paper and read my psychology which left out english. Oh well. Later, I watched Good Will Hunting which is another great movie.
monday- I decided to skip english because it's a waste of time. Stats, psych, and cinema art all ran together, although we did get out of cinema art an hour early(marchesani is the man). Ashley, Mark, Mark's gf Christina, and I went to some Italian restaraunt that had some kick ass breadsticks. After, we shot pool and went to Ms Hill's class. Ms Hill was telling us about all the times she got drunk but then it was time to leave for the Steeler game. Me, mark, matt "herold", ashley, and some other girl who's name I can't remember all went to Christina's house. It was quite a good time capped off by reliving the "actually, it's a chip" moment. The retards across the street weren't out, but they should have been. We left around 115 and I got to bed around 230 after watching some Dazed and Confused. Did I mention anna got pissed at me for an unknown reason?
today- I woke up and did nothing until 1130 when I put on the Penguins Stanley Cup video from 1992. My dad came home and we went to Quaker Steak and Lube for the lunch time buffet which I rate in my Top 3 of all time for buffets. Trust me, that's a hell of a ranking, seeing that the top spot clearly goes to the Brunch we got comped for in Akron, Ohio, that myself and nayhouse tore up the last day before we left. Haha good times. After, I worked on psychology and watched more Dazed and Confused. After, I went to bowling which is extermely fun. Bethanne asked me for 200 dollars for no reason. Maura wouldn't stop bugging me about buying her PSU sweatpants. Jesse and I talked about a bunch of stuff. Lauren wouldn't admit that she likes Jesse(Jesse is a guy by the way, for all you non-Baldwin readers(I know there are thousands of you)). The ninth and tenth graders were trying to hit on Bethanne, Maura, and Lauren for whatever reason. My brother was throwing a 600 series. Steph was telling me how she was smashed last night. And Ms. Geis told me that yours truly is a chaperone for the bowling bus. Haha. I went to work after which was boring and slow. I came home, watched poker, watched BFG(bound for glory), called anna, and typed up my english. Now I'm really tired and pumped for skyview tomorrow at the same time. Gambling to win. Peace out.

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home