Tuesday, November 08, 2005

the laziness has to stop

seriously, I'm tired of being lazy and getting nothing done on my off days. No wonder why I'm always rushing to get everything done. The answer is because I do nothing or very little on my off days. No, I didn't have any homework for today, but I could have wrote, cleaned my room, cleaned the rest of the house, raked the leaves outside, or fixed the table that's broken. I chose to do none of the above. Shame on me.

friday- I went to class and it wasn't that bad at all. The psych test I got an 80% on which is the second highest that I heard of. After, I chilled in the pool room and listened to mark's radio show until about 4, whence I departed for home. Later, myself, bradburn, and nayhouse went to see jarhead. I'll remark that the movie sucked very badly. Not only did it have no plot, but it mentioned the fact that "masturbation is the only thing that you can do in the desert" at least ten times. Enough already. After that, we went to Denny's for dessert and chill out time. Basically, we went around and tore each other apart in a joking fashion. I came home and hung out for awhile and went to sleep.
saturday- I worked, and the morning was super busy during the whole time. In the afternoon, mindy invited me to go with her, her sister/her sister's bf, angie/angie's bf to this free concert in south park. After having to turn down mark and bradburn, I went out to south park. It was a really fun time, other that the bands did a lot of screaming and "Fuck you bush, you whore." Kind of funny though. There was this rapper there named shorty k who had a nice beat and good lyrics. Coincedentally, the whole thing ended in a huge fight between two drunk chics as the feature band was on stage. After mindy met the guy of her dreams, we left to continue the night in southside. It was me, her, her sister rachel, her fried coral, and coral's bf whose name I don't know. We engaged in an activity(no, not a fivesome) that I shouldn't talk about and therefore won't. I got home at around 2:30.
sunday- Got up bright and early to work a long, boring day at ace with mind-ay and ron. After that, my parents had some people over for drinking and the steeler game. I spent most of the time downstairs(other than the 2 hours talking to anna <3) and the night was highlighted with mr. greguric's stories of century III and the "two illegitimate bastard kids". I don't think that I've laughed that hard in a long time. Sure, everyone was hammered, but it was fun. I capped off the night with homework finishing.
monday- Woke up, and went to school. English we turned in our papers, stats and psych were cancelled, comm we watched return of the king, then mark, christina, ashley, and me(who are now known by me as the PSUM crew) went to wendys, then we went to EdThp. Somewhere in between while we were playing pool, I made the eight ball off of a break. That's pretty damn rare. Also, I got a 98 on both my EdThp paper and the EdThp test to boost my grade to an A, which is good by me. That night, I watched Monday Night Football, Laguna Beach, and talked to anna.
today- I woke up and did nothing until bowling practice at 330 for the high school. Talked to all the usuals and cut a deal with steph geis that will ensure that we will drink at states if we miss the championship round. Haha, I should be a politician. I worked, and an extension cord project had me on "work tilt" if there is such a thing. I was suprised to see mindy there on a tuesday and we talked about her new friend(who she met sat.) tendency to call her a lot. Oh well. I came home, watched the main event, watch BFG, and wrote up a blogger report.

Next time will be my 100th post and from then on out, this is going to change a little bit. Instead of providing weekly updates, I'll provide tri-weekly updates on a wide variety of topics. As John Kennedy said, "Change is the way of life." Unfortunately, I can't stay a Baldwin Highlander forever. I live to sail beyond the sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home