Monday, April 03, 2006

nothing really

i haven't updated in quite some time, and it has been basically due to a couple of reasons:
-I've been really busy
-There's nothing that has been earth shattering to report
-I guess I could tell you about everything that I do everyday, but that would get boring
-I don't go on the computer much anymore

So that's as simple as it gets. I guess if I get a chance I'll get back to doing daily reports, but I started writing down last night all of the things that I have to do over the next week, and the list includes 10 things. These aren't small things either, I'm talking major projects. I tried to break it up so that I'll be able to go 10/10.

friday- went to class in the morning and found that psychology was especially interesting. That night, I hung out with nayhouse for awhile as we went bowling and then made the first 43 trip of the season and went back to charleroi to the sheetz. It was a good time.
saturday- worked till 5 and it actually went by pretty fast. That night, me and nayhouse went to lebo and hung out with sarah and kathleen, who we hadn't seen in about a year. Overall, it was a good time yet an early night of sorts.
sunday- worked until 4, then played basketball for about 3 hours. I ate, did some of my homework and then crashed very early because I was tired from the week in general.
today- I woke up and went to both of my classes. After, I went and got some lunch and then played pool and lifted with mark. Now I'm sititing here when I'm supposed to be doing my economic report on the economy. It's not due for another three weeks though, so I'll probably wait until then to do it. Later on, I have to go to stupid ass PEPP which won't be fun at all.

The funniest comments section is slim this three months, but it will still be posted when I get a chance.

Until later,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home