Tuesday, February 07, 2006

am I dead?

No, the answer is no. For a really long time I've enjoyed writing in this blog, but things have been really crazy lately. I don't have much free time at all anymore. When I'm not at school, I'm at work. When I'm not at work, I'm at another job that involves tutoring kids. If I'm not there, I'm at bowling. If I'm not there, I'm either playing cards, talking to my girlfriend, or hanging out with my friends. Right now, I wouldn't expect much out of my blog. I really don't have a lot of time because I have a history exam tomorrow, but my life has been really a lot of fun for the last two weeks since I didn't update. I played beer pong a lot, the steelers won the super bowl, and I thought of a really good idea for valentines day for my girl....but that will have to wait until then. In regards to poker, I had a really good week last week when I played really good poker and caught two breaks. Still though, I got sucked out on in two pots, but ended up like 3 for the night. Tomorrow night, I'll be continuing that journey to the promise land. I'm hoping to play 5/5, but if there are no seats at different tables for both nick and I, I'll stick to limit. Tomorrow looks something like this- so you can get an idea of how every day of my life is now.

8 AM- wake up after 8 hours sleep. I'll probably still be a little sick
915 AM- leave after showering, shaving, brushing teeth, getting changed, and reviewing history a bit more
10 AM- psychology, not a bad class at all
11 AM- dr. hauser exam
12 PM- leave school
1230 PM- arrive home, start economics
150 PM- pick up food, drive to high school for bowling
210 PM- 6 PM- match, arrive back at high school at 630
630- call my...."babe". yeah that one is for mark and christina...haha
8 PM- leave for cards
2 AM- return home from cards
8 AM- do it all again

Good night all, enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home