Wednesday, November 23, 2005

chillin

yeah, that's what I've been doing all day, but we'll get to that later.

last wednesday- Classes were uninteresting as always, but skyview is always an interesting proposition. I played in the tournament and was up to 10k when I made a stupid play with J9o. I really don't think I'm cut out for no limit. It requires perfection all the time and I simply cannot make perfect plays all the time with the amount of practice I put in(once a week). I went to the limit table and kinda hit a cold deck. What I mean by cold deck is that my hands would not only be good, but win nice, juicy pots as well. I was up to about 240, down to 120, and finished the limit night up 134 from the table, which I consider is a pretty good night. Of course, I took 200 of the 234 to the 2.50/5 NL game. I can't really say I made a bad play, I overplayed an AJ when I was shocked to see some dude had queens. Other than that, I got whittled away and bluffed out the last of my chips when the rock of gibraltar called me down with ace high. Hats off buddy. I can't really complain, nick took a huge hit and it really wasn't his fault.
thursday- Work and homework. Ron and I told childhood stories at work.
friday- Classes were nothing great to speak of, but mark's radio show was cool. His buddies ben, levi, and some kid named watson showed up and tore up the room. I stayed for almost the whole show playing pool with mark's gf christina, which proved to be interesting. That night, tom "booter" vidt called and told me that he was home. Me, him, and bradburn went up to south hills and shot pool for an hour and a half, even though we only paid for an hour. We saw jesse up there briefly, but he was working in the back. Afterwards, I picked up leigh and the four of us joined the hundreds of 12 year olds packing eat n park. What a mistake that was. I saw people that MY BROTHER hangs out with. Haha. I took home booter and then the three of us watched the popcopy training video from season 1 of the chapelle show. On the ride home, bradburn entertained leigh in the back as I was busy up front making a call. All in all, a good night.
saturday- I worked from 9-5 and nothing all that exciting happened all day. After that, I came home and ate pizza and then descended on white oak for mark's house. It was a wide variety of people that included myself, mark, christina, ashley, her bf joey, levi, and ben. The ride to heinz field ranks up there as some of the funniest crunXD behavior that I've ever see. A thumbs up to ben for providing the excitement. When we got there, it was just the end of the AAA game and we were there to see mckeesport v woody high for the quadA game. It was funny, some dude told us that we needed to watch the language around the little kids. Allright sir, I'll see what I can do. At halftime, we left because it was so cold. Later, we went to primanti bros. and then I drove home much later. A good night.
sunday- worked from 10-4 and once again, it was quite boring. I came home and did something that I can't really remember
monday- Had class from 12-3 and then comm was cancelled. Mark, dave, christina, and I went to a place called mr. mike's that had a brand of the spiciest buffalo wings I've encountered. We played pool in the dark and then I bought dazed and confused at a store right next to there. We came to ms. hill's class a little late, and as always she had some stupid stories to tell about her messed up classes that she's taught. I came home and was supposed to be working on my case study and english paper, but I talked to anna instead.
yesterday- it had all the makings of a day when papers were due. Papers strewed on the floor, books piled high in the comp. room, and screaming and yelling by myself at the printer and the internet. I managed a miracle as I finished both papers and got to class on time. I went from there straight to bowling and got yelled at for bringing outside food in. I guess it is good to support local business and I didn't know about that rule at all. Oh well. I was jammed right in between jesse, rico, bethanne, maura, neero neero, and lauren the whole time. That proved to be more than interesting. I worked and we unloaded all the stuff for after thanksgiving sale. Thank god I don't have to come in here at 7am, I'd probably die. Later that night, I felt like a free man for the first time in a LONG time. No work or school to think about for two days. Beautiful.
today- I woke up about 10:15 and lied in bed for awhile. I came downstairs and fixed myself breakfast, then watched a little ESPN. I was shocked to see my brother home so early b/c of conferences, and he and I revisited the glory days by playing legend of zelda: ocarina of time. I did nothing after.
thursday- Started to feel sick. Went to both grandma's anyways
friday-saturday- worked but was really sick. I'm just updating this now. I really hope I feel better by tomorrow because sickness pisses me off.

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home