Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it's been a rough week

It really has. In conglomeration with the last post, I'll once again reference my potential 1.5k profit I could have made if I had won that huge pot.

friday- I had class from 12-3 and it wasn't in the least bit interesting. Amlund's lessons about One way ANOVA's, learning theories, Vygotsky, and t-tests all bleed together(sorry, I couldn't think of a good simile for this one). After class, christina and ashley stopped down briefly at the pool room and we played a game together as mark worked the dj position on his show. I left around 4 and probably bullshitted around for awhile. Oh yeah, I remember, I did bullshit around for awhile. Later, nayhouse, bradburn, schleich, and I went out to eat n park for a late night chat and dessert, even though I ordered pancakes. I saw a girl there that look liked allison davic(a hot girl from my gym class last year) and we left around 10:30. After that, bradburn and I went to immekus' house for a little home game poker for the first time in months. Kloby, kinger, stock, immekus, bradburn, myself, holzer, brandon, and jason were all in attendance. The only people missing from the original crew were gerner and benny h, and neither of them plays anymore as far as I know. It was nice to see everyone, especially the side gaming crew for "the game". If you don't know what "the game" is, it is pot limit omaha, one or two dollar ante, depending on how late it is and other factors which I cannot discuss in a public blog. The first game, a 20 dollar game, I lost a huge pot to kinger when I was a 2:1 favorite with AQs against his 68o. Flop came 2 10 6 and destroyed my dreams of first. At that point I was up about 30, and after all was said and done, I went on a little cold streak at the end and finished the night 30 dollars down. I seriously would pay 30 dollars any night to listen to kloby's stories, nick answering questions about his "fake" life, and myself, kinger, and stock making sarcastic comments about nick's "fake" life. Good times ended about 3 and I got home and to sleep at about 3:30
saturday- I was supposed to get up at 8, but I fell back asleep and got up at 8:50 for a total of 5 hours, 20 minutes of sleep. That is NOT a good thing either, just in case you were wondering. I was half asleep for the first two hours of work, but then I woke up due to caffeine for the rest of the day. That night, I was supposed to do a paper, but I slept from about 10 o clock onwards.
sunday- I got a better night's sleep, but it didn't matter. Seriously, if you ask a question at my work to the bosses, they assume you for a dumbass for not automatically knowing the answer. Whatever, it's cool. I didn't finish my comm paper in between the end of work and the steeler game, so I was going to have to do it later. Anyways, the steeler game was a lot of fun as I went with my dad on his birthday. We scored a win and the crowd was especially rowdy because it was against the browns, who we've been getting the better of for the last 15 years. I came home and did my paper until about 2, and then crashed.
monday- Woke up with a decent night's sleep. English was boring as always. Include stats and psychology to that list. Comm he talked for awhile and we finished watching RoTK. Me, mark, kate, christina, and ashley went to get pizza on the break and it was so good because I hadn't eaten in about seven hours. I'm becoming a chicken and pizza junkie thanks to college. EdThp wasn't bad, Hill let us out 40 minutes early. I came home and watched monday night football for awhile and then wrote two pieces of work for a scholarship that I'm trying to get for writing. I probably won't get it, but whatever.
today- I got up very late today. 12 o clock!?! I drove my dad home from the car repair shop as his car needed work on something. I came home, washed the car, cleaned out the insides, and played a little poker. I got royally f*cked by the same guy twice on the FTP 130 freeroll as this douche hit runner-runner to make straights two times in a row on me! What bad luck that was. Thank god it was only a freeroll. I went down to bowling early and had my typical conversations with jesse, brian, neero neero, and little bradburn. Maura refused to talk to me for whatever reason, and I was somewhat shocked to hear that lauren and jesse are close to being an item. Wow. Plus, I got to really talk to bethanne for the first time in five months. That's a long time to not truly talk to someone that you considered one of your best friends at graduation. The first match is in two weeks, and I'll be there from week 3 onwards. Work was suprisingly good. I finished the wiring for the window decorations and helped angie hang some of the stuff up. If the decorations look good though, it was all her. Haha. I came home, watched the main event(what a great conclusion), and searched for the meaning of life while blowing off statistics and comm homework. I've got to do them both before night's end. It just seems like lately, I've been so stressed out. I need a break. All these impending deadlines have my back against the wall, and it's showing. Nayhouse told me to get some sleep, he could tell that I was mega stressed. Well, time to go do this stuff. Hopefully I'll be reporting thursday that I did well at skyview and that I'm less stressed because I've completed some more of my homework. I'll be thrilled if I could make one of those a possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home