Thursday, April 13, 2006

it's gonna be a good day

So my first class geography got cancelled becuase it is so nice outside. It's an exciting start to the day. I woke up today and felt somewhat refreshed, even though I only got six hours of sleep. If you've read my blog before or been around me for awhile, you'll know that I don't stay in bad moods for too long. Usually just a night and that's all. The release that I get whenever I write also helps with everything. So that's all.

Today, I still have a quiz in economics and then we have a softball game at 12 that I'm excited for. After that, I'll be hanging out with nayhouse for awhile either going golfing or bowling, depending on the weather. And later on I'm going to the penguin game with leigh and kristin. Should be a fun one.

Until next time,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home