Monday, July 17, 2006

funniest comments part 5

It's that time of year again. I decided to provide you with this before I leave for cooperstown in a week and a half. Enjoy.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Funniest Comments Part 5
Edited by: Matt Hartman
Copyright 2006

Mark: and whenever that retard struck out.. we were fucked

Nayhouse: all hail the basketball hoop

Immekus: theres 3 rules at skyview, dont slowplay your big pairs, steal pots u think u can steal, and if theres 3 suited cards on the board and rates is in the hand, fold

Leigh: be like hey dumbass ask me out haha

Immekus: im sure she has some stds nowadays

Booter: but I'd be afraid he'd somehow reach through my computer and slap me

Tao: I had not been that excited about a hand in months and I screamed, "Thanks for calling with top pair dipshit!"

nichal10: way to show up friday
JuniorLegend224: om
nichal10: u fuckin bitch
JuniorLegend224: matts not home this is his mom
nichal10: o
JuniorLegend224 signed off at 5:42:51 PM.

Immekus: omg
Immekus: deer in my backyard
Immekus: gunna go fuck with them, afk

Mrhmrh102: dude did u hear
Ben: what
Mrhmrh102: nick got his license
Ben: yeah, i owe him 10 bucks

Nayhouse: cause im kinda hungry for some popcorn and skittles
Mrhmrh102: ok
Nayhouse: maybe i'll bring one of those giant eagle bags with me

Erin: hey guess who called me today lol
Mrhmrh102: who
Erin: mike nayhouse haha
Erin: he called the wrong erin
Mrhmrh102: hahahahahahaha
Mrhmrh102: omg
Mrhmrh102: what an idiot
Erin: it was so funny
Erin: he was like can i come over soon?

Mark: he freakin threw it at an ump
Mark: that's like.. immoral
Mark: not even darryl strawberry would do that

Immekus: im just like whatever exchange info and fuck urself

Dad: Next song right?
Me: Unless you want to hear “a man needs a maid”
Dad: We all know it’s true, but it’s still a bad song

Me: I can’t believe you just flicked a rubber band at me
Berman: I never said I was mature

Random guy: How much does that cost
Me: $1.49
Random guy: Geez, I hope they accept Visa.

Ben: how bout brennan is betting on the horse races on tv now, he calls in the bets

Bradburn: Desperate men do desperate things.

Nayhouse: bocan (the x) 10.43pm (now) : im gonna play bob marley, jammin, cause its about time and i think we all need to smoke one

Nayhouse: i plan to live my life in a clean place
Mrhmrh102: y
Nayhouse: just shows how much of a pussy i am

Bradburn: my mom just said
Bradburn: "Team America isn't very nice"

Immekus: are you black
toyncuen: why do u ask?
Immekus: cause you play like your a black man
Immekus: am i right?
toyncuen: no
Immekus: liar
toyncuen: are u black?Immekus: from the waist down
Immekus: if you catch my drift
Immekus: so i wasnt far off when i said ur black
Immekus: your actually a Mexican

Mark: so yea. if u want to come.. i dont care
Mark: he has no friends so the more the merrier

Nicole: By the end of the night, I’m gonna get hit with something
Nayhouse: Yeah, bradburn’s penis.

Nayhouse: Dude, I bet bradburn is like “I wish Melrose Place was still on.”

John: Nobody ever believes me when I’m drunk.

Nayhouse: i mean shes 4'11''...one drink and shes drunk as all hell prob

Mark: dude.
Mark: dont wanna waste your windshield on a whore.

mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home