Monday, May 22, 2006

filling in the blanks

I saw this once somewhere, and I liked the idea, so here it goes.

Friday night, I decided that I wanted to see ___________ so I went and saw it with ________ and _______. It was a good time for the most part except for the fact that it was crowded. I really ________ the movie. When it was over, we decided that we could ________________ or __________. I was tired, so I just dropped off _______ and ________ and went to bed. I couldn't really sleep well, mostly because I was thinking about _________. I'm not really sure why, but I was. I woke up saturday morning and went to work early. I was actually excited to see ______ at work for the first time in awhile. I still don't like working with ______ but that is part of it I guess. _______ told me that his niece was graduating and said he was going to get messed up there. I love this blank thing. I ate at subway and saw ________ there who I absolutely hate. Seriously, turn your hat around and learn how to play baseball. I didn't see __________ at the bakery and my day went downhill. After work, ________ came over my house and we ___________ and then got _________ to eat. The fries were much too salty though for the meal to be good. Later _______ and ________ picked us up and we went to try to catch ________ at 8:00. Once it was sold out at lowes, we went over to starbucks but I stayed behind and played ms pacman. The joystick was messed up and I kept crashing into the enemies. _______ said that starbucks kept ____________. People should really ___________ less and ___________ more, because I tasted the drink and it tasted good to me. Oh well, we went to southland 9 and caught the 10:00 showing. During the movie, _________ abandoned me(kinda) and __________ seemed like a really long movie. I got to bed around 1:15 and woke up the next day at 9:00. Work went by so fast because we were busy and __________ and __________ are always fun to work with. I can't believe ________ is quitting, but I understand why. If I ______________________________ , I would too. After that, I came home and relaxed and watch the cavs lose. Then _________ told me that __________________________. I really didn't mind, because _____________________________ and I respect ________ a lot. I hope they have fun. I ____________ after my _______ left _____________. Also, I ate ___________ and ______________ and they were good. I then fell asleep and was awoken by my brother telling me had 4 rbi's and got the win in his game. At about 9, I went to _________ to play cards. I ended up losing ___________ for the night in a 1/2 game. The best hands I saw were fives once and deuces once. I had AQ and AJ, and every time I made a play at a pot, _______________________________! Quite frustrating to say the least. At the end, I made a stupid call for ___ dollars against a guy who looked like his name would be carlos gonzalez or something like that. He was making bluffs all day and finally woke up with AK against my A5. Then I moved allin with 22 and got called down by scholz's KK(his 14th big pocket pair of the night) _________________________ to say the least. I rode home thinking __________________________ or my ____ bankroll is going to start taking a real beating.

Okay, that was refreshing. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get some reading done and a few things need done around the house.

Until next time,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home