Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i hate you blogger

yes, you swallowed my post for the second time in as many days....

As you may have heard, my phone is currently in four pieces and after taking it down to the sprint store and them telling me that i can either pay 125 bux and extend my contract with them for another 2 years or pay 150 dollars to get out of the contract now. She also said that I could continue paying my bill until december but i wouldn't have a phone to make any calls. When she said that, I almost smacked her but just decided to walk out. How fucking stupid do you think I am? Or should I be asking how stupid are you?

Recently, things have just been going downhill again. It's just stupid stuff. I really thought that I was beginning to unslump myself. While watching one of the news stations one night about a week and a half ago a lady was talking to a caller that said that she had missed out on the real estate boom and lost probably 500k in the whole deal. The lady who was giving her advice told her to realize that there is nothing that she could do about it. Instead of telling yourself that you have the worst luck and that you are always in the wrong place at the wrong time, say to yourself that you have to take command of the situation. That has been my philosophy lately, and it had been working up until the last three days. I worked 24 hours in three days at work and felt good when it was all done. I felt like I had accomplished something and was able to achieve a lot of things when that stint was done. Then the last two days have been like watching the dominoes collapse again. Yesterday my phone breaks and i get a piece of metal driven partially through my forehead at work. If it had hit closer to my brain, I probably would have been decapitated. I got away with some lost blood and a small scar. Perhaps that's the way that you have to look at things. As bad as it was, it could have been worse. Maybe we had good luck to not have things have been worse. Today I was playing basketball and drove to the hoop, pulled up, and glided into the wet grass. From there, I lost my footing and gleefully rolled five feet until my back met the iron post that we have in our backyard. What are the chances, seriously? I can't really say anything though, after that I scored 27 straight points and we won the game. Tonight was an interesting night at skyview. A lot of good young players were there. I just got eaten alive and I don't even want to think about it. I had three big suckouts where I could have gotten even by winning just one of them. I'll give you two examples. I had Kh Jh and flop is 7h 8h Kd. I bet out 50 and get called. Turn is 9s and I bet 100 and get raised allin. I call immediately and he turns over 10 J. No heart on the river and I lose another big pot to the turn. Last hand and I have AQ and it is raised in front of me preflop by shane. I raise allin and get two callers. Flop is q 10 10 and to make a long story short my AQ lost to AJ and A10. I was just so sick. Sunday I'll give you another situation. I have aces UTG and i raise to 12 in a 1/2 NL game and some guy(we'll call him idiofaggot for the rest of this section) raised to 45. I called idiofag's raise and the flop was 9 8 6. I fired 100 into the pot so that he would only get 2:1 on a straight draw. He called, and the turn was gin, a 2. I bet another 100 and he raised allin. I called, and he flipped over 62! I was sickened. Idiofag hit a 6 on the river to hit a boat. I was just shocked after that pot. I don't think I remembered my name until I got home. I'm done boring you with bad beat stories. I always hated people who whined and complained about their luck. I actually got joy out of listening to how bad their lives had been running lately. Now I'm that stupid idiot complaining about how much my life sucks. But now I'm done with that. I'm taking control of the situation and burning away all the little kid, bitchy, whiny shit from my brain and going to start taking it and keeping my mouth shut like i used to. I know it's coming, but it isn't going to all be bad.

Until next time,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home