Friday, July 28, 2006

the empire state

About this time tomorrow, that's where I'll be. I'm leaving for cooperstown later today at about 6:30 in the morning. It's always a good time up there because as I stated in a previous blog post, they really don't have many modern accessories there. I plan on watching a lot of baseball, being outside a lot, and writing during the night. I'll be there from friday until about midday saturday. The schedule of teams that they play looks something like this:

Sunday-
1. West Jefferson Hills Wildcats v South San Francisco Fog
2. WJHW v North Carolina Confederates

Monday-
3. WJHW v Brookfield Bulldogs
4. WJHW v Ridgewood Rebels

Tuesday-
5. WJHW v Northwest Travelers
6. WJHW v Mudville Pilots

Wednesday-
7. WJHW v Hopedale Blue Raiders

So that's what it looks like. South San Fran should be a good team along with North Carolina. The rest of the teams appear(on paper) decently weak. It just sucks that they might start the tourney off 0-2. Other than that, I can't really complain. I'm going on vacation to the utopia of all things baseball.

Until next saturday,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home