Thursday, August 10, 2006

po

Po: so when are you writing your next entry?
Po: cuz you better say my name in it
Po: just like make it the title

There you go po, you're famous now. Actually, if you're reading this(which you better, i dedicated a f*cking post to you) you're really cool and it's nice whenever we hang out together.

Anyways, the last few days have been not so exciting, hence no update. Sunday, nayhouse, ben, sarah, kathleen, po, and I went to kennywood. It was definitely worth the discounted rate of seven dollars that we had to pay for it. Actually, it was the most fun that I've had at kennywood for at least a few years. Monday, I attempted to fix my lawnmower and bradburn and I watched the lost episodes of dave chapelle. It's kinda sad to see such a great show go down like that, but it was enjoyable while it lasted. Later on, bradburn, po, ben, sarah, and I hung out in front of sarahs house and talked about a variety of topics. Tuesday, nayhouse and I got up early to play golf. I shot a 43 and he got a 52, which were career bests for both of us. Later on, bradburn, nayhouse and I went out to falconi field to watch the riverhounds scrimmage the columbus crew. It ended in a very indecisive draw, although the riverhounds dominated most of the game. On the way home, we stopped at EnP and nayhouse hit on our waitress(with help from me of course) and ended up getting her number. Just thought I should mention that random event and give him some props. Today, I did some work outside, then helped my mom clean and replace all of the screens in our house. At about 530, my brother, my dad, and I went golfing. I ended up shooting 42, which is a record for me on the front nine of the eighteen at SP. Afterwards, I went to west mifflin to hang out with some old friends. All in all, it's been a decent time since I posted last. I'm sad to see the summer unwinding, but also excited to get back to school.

Until next time,
mh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home